By maintaining our policy, we ensure that our transformers will always exceed our competitor’s products. We produce hermetically sealed transformers (closed construction type without conservator) that are recommended for use in high humidity environments, limited maintenance service availability, and limited dimensions such as package sub-station. We emphasize the need for analysis of performance in order to confirm that planning for problem solving leads to quality improvement. Monitoring of performance and revision of systems is essential and is performed with the most powerful diagnostic tools. We improve the effectiveness of the quality management system through the effective implementation of the Company Policy, quality objectives, and audit results, analysis of data, corrective actions and management review.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
We seek to be a company measured by global standards with a leading brand locally and regionally by providing safe products with high quality that meet customer’s requirements. Top management is committed to quality management system requirements ISO 9001:2015, national and international standers through continuous improvement and development in a manner that achieves quality objectives.
TESTING & QUALITY CONTROL
(ACCORDING TO THE LAST ISSUE OF IEC 60067)
the following test are made on all transforms
- Measurements of winding resistance
- Measurements of voltage ratio and check of phase displacement
- Measurements of short-circuit impedance and load loss
- Measurements of no-load loss
- Dielectric routine test (IEC 60076-3)
The transformers comply with the requirements of the following standards: IEC 296 Specification for the mineral insulating oil of the transformers and switch gear IEC 76 Power transformers IEC 137 Insulated bushings
- The transformers are delivered complete with
- Transformer oil
- High & LV bushings
- OCTC in 5 positions
- Lifting lugs
- Earthling terminals
- Thermometer pocket
- Lifting lug
- Drain valve
- Name plate
- Dial type thermometer with 2 contacts (Transformers from 25 t0 200 kVA)
- Pressure relief device
- Multi-function Protection relay (Transformers from 400 to 2500 kVA)
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
As a quality of the transformers is of the utmost importance, the best mechanical and electrical designs for all kinds are done, which meet customer’s requirements and technical standards. The product is designed to optimize
- Control of the losses
- Specific performance characteristics such as resistance, temperature rise, efficiency and noise level.
- Adjust the mechanical design with fittings and accessories for specifying overall dimensions and weight.